Know the signs and symptoms of infection.
Remember to keep a record of your temperature each day to note any changes. We have included a notebook and thermometer in Kit.
Don’t wait until you are extremely ill. If you experience any of the following signs or symptoms on this list created by www.everydayhealth.com then contact your medical team immediately.
- Chills and sweats
- A changing cough or a new cough
- A sore throat or a new mouth sore
- Shortness of breath
- Nasal congestion
- A stiff neck
- Burning or pain with urination
- Increased urination
- Unusual vaginal discharge or irritation
- Redness, soreness, or swelling in any area (including around surgical wounds and ports)
- Pain in your abdomen or rectum
- New onset of pain
- Changes in your skin
- Changes in your mental status
#temperature #keeparecord #infection #cancer #kitforcancer #TheKitFoundation