We constantly chat about keeping your mouth clean by brushing your teeth and using mouth wash. Add to that keeping hands clean, and always wash them with soap and water after using the toilet and use hand sanitiser.
Other tips to stop you getting infection through the mouth are ;
- Don’t share drinking glasses or cutlery with anyone else.
- Don’t share toothbrushes with anyone else.
- Wash hands before cooking or eating.
- Wash (or peel) all fruits and vegetables before eating.
- Be very wary of eating raw meat and fish (and some fresh cheeses), as these may contain bacteria that can cause infection.
We have you covered in Kit with Oral 7 toothpaste and mouthwash, a soft Kit toothbrush, Thankyou. hand sanitiser, antibacterial wipes and your own Keepcup not to be shared. Sorry we can’t wash your fruit and veg!
#infection #mouth #dontshare #cancer #cancerpatients #kitforcancer #TheKitFoundation