At The Kit Foundation we are thrilled that Alexandra Stewart at Kee-Moh Snacks has come on board with product for Kit for Cancer. Kee-Moh Snacks comes from real life experience as Alyx has personally been through cancer and knows just how important nutritional well-being is during this time and how often it’s overlooked or difficult to deal with quickly and easily.
Kee-Moh Snacks has a fabulous ginger and lemongrass tea to help eliminate that treatment induced metallic taste and get the taste buds back on track. It’s 0rganic, vegan gluten, sugar free and comes with a couple of extras – hibiscus and calendula. This tea aids in soothing your tummy and quelling nausea brought on by chemotherapy and other cancer treatments.
Their organic ginger and lemongrass tea comes with a couple of extras – hibiscus and calendula.
- Lemongrass will soothe a dry sore throat.
- Ginger will help stimulate circulation.
- Calendula is known for its anti-inflammatory properties, calms muscle spasms/cramps, heals ulcers, is antimicrobial and antiviral, improves oral health, and fights cancer.
- Hibiscus relieves digestion and helps the immune system. It is also rich in Vitamin C, minerals and a number of antioxidants.
- Lemongrass, hibiscus, and calendula will also aid digestion.
- 25 pyramid tea bags. All organic ingredients.
#keemohsnacks #tea #organic #wellbeing #metallictaste #gingerlemongrasstea #tastebuds #cancer #cancer patient #kitforcancer #TheKitFoundation